Perched on the edge of St Kilda, at 31 – 39 Alma Road, Europa on Alma offers the perfect mix of urban and bayside retirement living. Our retirement community benefits from being near to the fabulous St Kilda foreshore with its long pier. The famous Esplanade, along with many beautiful parks, and Albert Park Lake are close by, too. All ideal for enjoying some fresh air and taking in the sights and sounds.
When you choose to retire at Europa on Alma, you’ve got a whole world of excitement and culture open to you, all walkable, all within easy distance. St Kilda is one of Melbourne’s most walkable suburbs, and offers destination dining, upmarket cafes, retail, entertainment, culture, iconic buildings and medical facilities.
Everything on your doorstep
Recreation and culture
- 5 minute drive to Albert Park Lake and Golf Course
- 7 minute walk to Alma Park
- 12 minute drive to the MCG, NGV or Arts Centre.
- 14 minute walk to National Theatre or the Linden Art Gallery
- 20 minute walk to the Palais Theatre, Esplanade Markets and the bay
- 2 minute walk to the tram stop to the city or bayside
- 5 minute walk to bus stop 246 Alfred Hospital/South Yarra/Clifton Hill
- 10 minute walk to bus stop Skybus Express to Melbourne Airport
- 9 minute walk to Aldi
- 14 minute walk to Carlisle Street, Acland Street or Chapel Street at Windsor
- 15 minute walk to Coles and Woolworths Balaclava
Destination dining and cafés
- 10 minute walk to Machi
- 15 minute walk to Fitzroy Street cafés including Tolarno, Cicciolina, Café di Stasio and The Prince Dining Room
- 20 minute walk to Donovans and Stokehouse
Health and medical facilities
- 5 minute drive to Masada Private Hospital
- 7 minute drive to the Alfred Hospital
- 9 minute walk to Fitzroy Street Medical Centre